Save 33% on membership in an online group fitness program at AIM Fitness where the focus is on healthy aging. Enjoy the support and engagement of an online community of seniors.
AIM Fitness has been supporting retirees to achieve their health and fitness goals since 2013. Membership in the online group fitness program includes:
- Monthly fitness themes including “Building Healthy Habits for the New Year” and “Getting and Staying Motivated”
- 2 new Exercise videos and 1 Nutrition video released weekly for Adults 50+, and access to over 50 other videos
- Every Monday at 9 am, members can participate in motivational live online video
- 2 LIVE coaching group videos of one-hour calls with owner, Meg Stickl each month for discussion and Q&As
- A monthly calendar to track health and fitness goals
- The top 3 “Exercises of the Month” with images so you can follow along with ease
- Introductory videos and nutrition tips for a successful month and more…..
- A daily challenge check-list
- A weekly Exercise and Gratitude Worksheet
- “The top 3 Exercises of the Month” with images to follow along with ease
- Introductory Videos and Nutrition Tips for a successful month
- Simple enough for beginners, with options for more advanced exercisers.
- Community support and engagement through an on-line private member’s group.
Contact Meg Stickl for more details on this membership program [email protected]. Be sure to mention you are an Ottawa Branch member.